Friday 22 July 2016

BLOG IMPROVEMENT !


Assalamualaikum & hai semua penduduk alam semesta !
(kalau ada semut yg baca blog e-ka, hai jugak !)
Calling for a blog improvement, I would be delighted if you guys are willing to spend your 2 minutes of your life on giving any feedbacks, suggestions, or anything that you think could improve my blog's traffic. I would like to know if you guys prefer this blog to be fully in english or fully bahasa or mix both languange in a post or use only either one language for one post (if only you don't like my bahasa rojak)  xD

Suggestions, tell me any topics that you want to know in details , like a review on any products, an experience of a vacation, tutorials, life hacks , anything, I really like to know it from you guys!

Feedbacks, to my beloved followers & those who has been with me since 2012, that keeps reading my ridiculous posts, Thank you so much ! I really really love you guys ! Seriously trust me, I love it when you guys ask me questions on any posts, & greet me in the chatbox, telling me about my blogs & songs that I use, I really really appreciate all of you!

And... Please let me hear more from you, about my blogs, my writing, the designs, the colours is it striking or you don't like it at all, just tell me, like I'm ready to hear anything, like ANYTHING ok ?

NOTE : I think that most of you didn't realise that I actually put a poll of how do you like my blog & the contents, at the bottom of my blog, scroll untill the end & you'll find it.

Plus, if you have any questions , do not hesitate to contact me through twitter, or email at Syafiqahzakuan@gmail.com or the easiest way, drop a comment below. ~Lots of love, E-ka.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I'd like a review of the new OnePlus 3 smartphone. It would be nice if you could make a tutorial on cooking as well. ありがとう。

    ReplyDelete