Wednesday 16 January 2013

Golden Disk Awards 27th 2013


okay !! Enough talkin' bout GDA 2013 in Malaysia at Sepang international circuit ,
I know many of you are mental breakdown BECAUSE , the ticket is expensive , SOLD OUT , its begin on school day , and NO CAMERA rite ? Keep goin crazy till u're totally crazy , hey come on , I also wanna go to GDA but what can I do maaa , Just keep calm and Fangirling . The most shocked news that I've heard is Yoseob take a picture with Nazim Othman that was a malaysian male actor !!
Its not fair , and totally not fair , Im suffering here , CRUELY . But alhamdullilah I still can hold it .
What ever , must remember ALLAH , put Allah S.W.T on the TOP not korean even If I'm fangirling , still have a limits as we known . okay thats all for this time GDA 27th 2013 at malaysian , here some photo's . Jajjayo

No comments:

Post a Comment